Looking for a conference or party venue in London, ON? AMG has a variety of leasable spaces and services, so everything you need to organize your event is right here at AMG.
State-of-the-art theatre facilities
If you’re looking for a space to host a conference or business meeting, our Patient Education Theatre is ideal. The theatre has seminar seating for up to 50 people in a light and welcoming space, while the boardroom provides private accommodation for smaller meetings. The Education Theatre is equipped with state of the art technology including data projectors, smart board, wireless high-speed internet access, webcasting, and video conferencing facilities. Our resident IT/AV staff are also on hand to help with specific IT requirements and to ensure your lectures and presentations run smoothly.
AMG’s unique concept of combining a variety of healthcare services and businesses under one roof ensures you also have access to onsite catering freshly made to order! Our onsite chef Bruce will be happy to talk through the healthy eating options available from the Apple a Day bistro, made especially for your event and brought to the teahtre just when you want it.
Call today for availability for the Education Theatre, or to book a personalized tour of the facilities.
The Apple a Day bistro
Our exclusive Apple a Day bistro has a varied heart-healthy menu, based on the Mediterranean diet. Book a table for a small lunch or for a bigger celebration, or even can book out the whole bistro! For your event, you can choose a set menu, an open buffet or even a BBQ outside (weather permitting). Red Seal designated, executive chef Bruce Sanderson will be happy to talk through all of your dining requirements. For more information give AMG a call or email Bruce.
Fine dining at The Manor Village
Is one of your family members a resident of The Manor Village London? Celebrate any special family occasion in the dining room at The Manor Village, without the hassle of transporting loved ones long distances or worrying whether the menu is suitable. Ask any of The Manor Village team on your next visit, and start planning the party!
Tiny Treasures birthday parties
Finding a children’s party venue to please everyone can seem like Mission Impossible! This year, let the talented team at Tiny Treasures host your child’s party instead. Book a themed birthday event or party and Tiny Treasures will decorate their space especially for children. The party will be packed with engaging activities and enjoyable games from start to finish. Steph’s team can provide a celebration birthday tea with healthy eating options, and a birthday cake on request. Your child and all their friends will have a memorable experience and you won’t have to worry about the clearing up either! Call AMG or email.
Pick and mix
Why not customize your event, by creating your own special mix of the services AMG has on offer? Here’s some ideas to kick-start your creative party planning:
- Spa and Lunch: Enjoy a relaxing a relaxing morning at our Rejuv Spa, indulging in some of their most advanced skin care treatments. Then tuck into a guilt-free, healthy lunch at the Apple a Day Bistro!
- Music to Lunch By: Meet up with friends for lunch at the Apple a Day bistro, accompanied by live from local musicians. After lunch add the finishing touch to your day by visiting the Crown and Glory salon. Try out a new hairstyle or opt for a manicure or pedicure.
- Treat the Kids: Finding childcare at short notice when you need to see your doctor or specialist is child’s play at AMG. Simply drop the kids off at Tiny Treasures Play & Learn Centre for a couple of activity-filled hours while you visit the dental clinic, have your eyes tested, see your doctor, have scheduled healthcare treatments, etc.
- Wine-Down-Fridays: Chill out at the end of a busy week with work colleagues and friends at one of our highly popular Wine-Down-Fridays. Enjoy an informal wine-tasting and the tastiest tapas this side of town! Look out for our special event nights as well.
Plenty of parking
If you book an event with AMG you will also benefit from:
- Plenty of on-site parking.
- Excellent transit transport links.
- Level access at the bistro, for those with mobility issues.
For further booking information, call AMG at 519 873 1700. Or visit 230 Victoria Street, London, ON to see exactly what we can offer!