- Are you a family physician looking to establish your first practice?
- Perhaps you already run your own clinic but want to transform the way you work?
At AMG London, we are constantly seeking professionals to join our unique blend of physicians and other health service providers. If you are looking for an opportunity to refocus, redefine and reinvent your clinical work, then look no further. Our state-of-the-art facilities, innovative solutions and ongoing support can help you build a better practice.
4 reasons to practise at AMG
AMG is a revolutionary concept in healthcare – the first of its kind in North America. Our advanced facility provides you with everything you need to start up or build a rewarding medical practice, right here in London, ON. Here are a few reasons why:
- Collaborative and integrative culture – At the heart of AMG’s practice model is a culture of collaboration and integrative patient care.
- One-of-a-kind – At AMG London, you can practice the type of medicine you are passionate about. The bonus? You will have the additional support of a much larger and truly unique operation combining both traditional and lifestyle medicine.
- Latest digital technology – One of AMG’s primary goals is enabling patients to take ownership of their own health and wellness. Our MiVitals™ healthcare app provides fast online communication between you and your patients.
- Established patient list – ready and waiting for you.
- Patient priority – AMG provides a place to practise medicine that puts you and your patient first.
Great for graduates too!
- Are you a recent medical graduate wanting to gain some work experience?
- Maybe you’re considering work in the health sector, but you’re undecided on your specialist course of study?
At AMG we can help guide you towards your perfect career. General practitioners and a walk-in clinic are of course at the heart of our business but explore all three floors of our facility further and you will discover a whole range of health care providers and family services.
Not only do we house a convenient pharmacy, laboratory and a surgical operatory, but we are home to a wide range of specialists, often not seen under the same roof. These specialists include:
- Ophthalmologists, optometrists and opticians (Advanced Vision Centre)
- Audiologists (Elgin Audiology)
- Pedorthists (Foot Dynamics)
- Psychiatrists and psychologists
- Dieticians (NutriProCan)
In addition, the third and fourth floors are home to The Manor Village Life Center, a supportive residence for seniors which provides quality, independent and assisted living, as well as specialist memory care.
The AMG Academy of Aging also provides courses, available to anyone interested in the aging process. Students keen to follow a career in the Senior Housing Industry are encouraged to register for our Certificate Program: The Studies of Aging.
R&R for professionals and patients alike
After a hard day’s work, what better than a little R&R? At AMG we believe that coaching and promoting healthy-lifestyles is just as important to physical and mental well-being as traditional medicine. For this reason, we also provide the following:
- A fitness centre – for nutrition, lifestyle and fitness counselling and customized workouts.
- Rejuv Spa – for the most current and effective skin care treatments, aromatherapy, massage and more.
- Crown and Glory Hair Salon – for professional hair styling and nail care to help you look and feel fabulous.
- Apple a day bistro – The perfect place to socialize whilst enjoying heart-healthy cuisine.
Not only the perfect escape for our patients but for our healthcare professionals too!
For more information on moving your practice to our state-of-the-art facility, or if you are interested in work experience, call us at 519.873.1700.
Alternatively, why not drop by to see our professionals in action at 230 Victoria Street, London, ON?