Learn more about us
With over 20 years of providing audiology and balance services, we strive to provide you with quality hearing & balance assessments and hearing devices that are easy to use and maximize your ability to hear in noise. During our consultation, we will be happy to answer all the questions you may have about balance, hearing loss and hearing aids. Our goal is to help you reach the point where hearing isn’t something you have to think about, but rather, it’s something you simply do naturally.
Your ability to hear greatly impacts your overall quality of life. That’s why we go out of our way to offer thorough caring service that produces results. Our friendly, dedicated audiologists are trained to properly assess your hearing, balance and prescribe solutions for improvement. Call us and discover the sounds you’ve been missing!
- Advanced diagnostic hearing testing
- Balance and dizziness assessment and treatment
- Tinnitus (ringing) assessment and treatment
- Prescription of hearing aids, FM Systems, and assistive listening devices
- Full hearing aid dispensing services and follow-up care
- Auditory Processing (CAP) evaluations for school-aged children
- Complete management of hearing problems with various communication strategies and counseling
- Hearing aid batteries and repairs for all makes and models
- Free- 3-year warranty on most hearing aids
- Ear-molds, swim-molds, musician earplugs and custom hearing protection
- Ampli ed telephones, alarm clocks, and smoke/ re alarms for the hearing impaired
- Industrial hearing testing as well as hearing loss prevention programs
- University of Western Ontario Teaching Clinic
- Registered with Ministry of Health’s Assistive Devices Program, Veteran Affairs, Worker’s Compensation, Disability and major third-party insurance providers
- Services provided by Registered Audiologists
Call Elgin Audiology for all your hearing and balance needs.